Dr. Avram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6900 Forest Ave
Richmond, VA 23230Phone(804) 346-1515Fax(804) 346-1533
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsRelation of Carotid Intima-Media Thickness and Plaque With Incident Cardiovascular Events in Women With Systemic Lupus ErythematosusAmy H. Kao, Apinya Lertratanakul, Jennifer R. Elliott, Abdus Sattar, Linda C. Santelices, Penny Shaw, Mehret S Birru, Zheni Avram, Trina Thompson, Kim Sutton-Tyrrell, ...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2013 Oct 1
- Hyperuricaemia--where nephrology meets rheumatology.Avram, Z., Krishnan, E.> ;Rheumatology (Oxford). 2008 Jul
- Henrico Doctors' HospitalHenrico, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: