Dr. Boujaoude is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-342-2406Fax+1 856-342-7832
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ziad Boujaoude is a pulmonologist in Camden, NJ and is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care. He received his medical degree from St Joseph's University Medical School and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, interventional pulmonology, sleep medicine, and thoracic oncology and is experienced in sleep medicine, interventional pulmonology, fiberoptic bronchoscopy, critical care medicine, and rigid bronchoscopy.
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
- American Association of Bronchology and Interventional PulmonologyInterventional Pulmonology
- American Board of Sleep Medicine Sleep medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Quality of transbronchial biopsy with large forceps compared to cryobiopsy: a randomized controlled, single blinded live animal study.Wissam Abouzgheib, Osheen Abramian, Shuyue Ren, William Rafferty, Bhavi Patel, Nagendra Madisi, Paul Kannarkatt, Karl Lowa, Krystal Hunter, Ziad Boujaoude> ;Journal of thoracic disease. 2022 Apr 1
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy and Systemic Dose Chemotherapy for Locally Advanced Lung Cancer: Single Arm Phase 2 Study.Gregory J Kubicek, Polina Khrizman, Christian Squillante, Kevin Callahan, Qianyi Xu, Wissam Abouzgheib, Ziad Boujaoude, Ashish Patel, Alexander Hageboutros> ;American journal of clinical oncology. 2022 Mar 1
- Transthoracic placement of fiducials with ultrasound or electronic navigational bronchoscopy needle guidance by the interventional pulmonologist: A case series.Dany Gaspard, Ziad Boujaoude, Gregory J. Kubicek, Wissam Abouzgheib> ;Respirology case reports. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Cooper University Health CareCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: