Dr. He is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4235 Main St
Flushing, NY 11355Phone(718) 321-0381Fax(718) 321-1239
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2002 - 2005
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Zhejiang Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsHepatocellular Carcinoma Presenting as an Incidental Isolated Malignant Portal Vein ThrombosisNishant Poddar, Boris Avezbakiyev, Zili He, Ming Jiang, Arash Gohari, Jen Chen Wang> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer. 2012 Sep 1
- 1 citationsHepatocellular carcinoma in an African American man with a noncirrhotic liver presented initially as an occipital mass.Maged Khalil, Padjama Sai, Zili He, Ashraf Aziz, William Steier, Shetra Sivamurthy, Ming Liu, Madhumati Kalavar> ;Clinical advances in hematology & oncology. 2005 Jul 1
- 5 citationsInhibition of human CD24 binding to platelet-bound P-selectin by monoclonal antibody.Chi Chen, Zili He, Padmaja Sai, Amir Faridi, Ashraf Aziz, Madhumati Kalavar, Pasaka Griciene, Jonas Gintautas, William Steier> ;Proceedings of the Western Pharmacology Society. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: