Dr. Sargi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1211 NW 14th Street #310
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-6495Fax+1 305-243-1283
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zoukaa Sargi is an otolaryngologist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jackson Health System, University of Miami Hospital, Miami Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, and University of Miami Hospital and Clinics. He received his medical degree from St Joseph's University Medical School and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in head and neck oncology, head and neck microvascular reconstruction, head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction, and rhinology and sinus disease.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology/Microvascular Reconstruction, 2006 - 2008
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery, 2005 - 2006
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Multidisciplinary Postoperative Care Pathway to Reduce Readmissions following Endoscopic Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery: Improving Quality of Patient Care.Michael K Ghiam, Ibrahim A Ali, Cortney L Dable, Alejandro R Ayala, Atil Y Kargi, Ricardo J Komotar, Corinna G Levine, Zoukaa Sargi> ;Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base. 2022 Dec 1
- Nasal Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Factors Associated With Treatment Outcomes and Potential Organ Preservation.Khalil Issa, Jordan Teitelbaum, Blaine D Smith, Frances Wang, Feras Ackall, Zoukaa Sargi, Sanjeet V Rangarajan, Sin-Ho Jung, David W Jang, Ralph Abi Hachem> ;American journal of rhinology & allergy. 2023 Jan 1
- Redefining Perineural Invasion in Head and Neck Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.Erin R Cohen, Carly Misztal, Cortney Dable, Carmen Gomez-Fernandez, Rita G Bhatia, Patrick Roth, Ruixuan Ma, Samuel Trosman, Carlos Green, Elizabeth Nicolli, Christine...> ;Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Abnormal Microvasculature in Laryngectomy Mucosal Margins May Be Associated with Increased Risk of FistulaMarianne Abouyared, Elizabeth Nicolli, Darcy A Kerr, Jason Leibowitz, Joseph Sabra, Brandon Burroway, Zoukaa Sargi, Head and Neck Pathology
- She Thought Her Weight Gain Was Due to Giving Birth. She Learned It Was a TumorMay 28th, 2021
- Arabic, French, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: