Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Van Ness Ave Floor 6
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Neurology, 2018 - 2019
- University of California DavisChief Residency, Neurology, 2017 - 2018
- University of California DavisResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2018
- University of California DavisInternship, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 2014, M.D.
- University of PennsylvaniaBA, Economics, Biology, and East Asian Language and Civilization , Cum Laude, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Medical Student Teaching UC Davis Department of Neurology, 2018
- American Academy of Neurology Resident Scholarship American Academy of Neurology, 2018
- Award of Excellence UC Davis Medical Center Stroke Program, 2017
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe impact of sex on risk of cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality in adults with or without diabetes mellitus: A comparison between the U.S. and JapanLongjian Liu, Katsuyuki Miura, Aya Kadota, Akira Fujiyoshi, Edward J. Gracely, Fuzhong Xue, Zuolu Liu, Naoyuki Takashima, Naoko Miyagawa, Takayoshi Ohkubo, Hisatomi Ar...> ;Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2019 Jun 1
- Trends in the Prevalence of Hospitalization Attributable to Hypertensive Diseases Among United States Adults Aged 35 and Older from 1980 to 2007Zuolu Liu, Edgar Chou, Howard J Eisen> ;The American Journal of Cardiology.
- Heavier People May Be More Likely to Survive a StrokeMay 31st, 2019
- Does BMI Affect Outcomes After Ischemic Stroke?April 26th, 2019
- Heavier People More Likely to Survive a Stroke?March 8th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness CampusSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies CampusSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: