Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeTexas Children's Hospital - Pavilion for Women
6651 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030
- Is this information wrong?
Skills & Expertise
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 2020 - 2021
- Methodist HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2016
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Pathology Trainee Redeployment and Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Institutional ExperiencePaloma del C. Monroig-Bosque, Jim W. Hsu, Michelle S. Lin, Ahmed N. Shehabeldin, John T. Rogers, Charlotte F. Kim, Ayaz G. Kalsekar, Zhicheng Jin, Lukas R. Cara, Andre...> ;Academic pathology. 2020 Sep 18
- Bone Marrow Necrosis in Sickle Cell-Beta Thalassemia Patient Mimicking Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura.Myers, C. F.,Ipe, T. S.> ;Ann. Clin. Lab. Sci.. 2018 Oct 31
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: