Dr. Gritti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office710 Johnnie Dodds
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone+1 843-800-1303Fax+1 888-316-7716
- Is this information wrong?
- Layne A. Gritti, DO is a Psychiatrist with specializations in addiction psychiatry and perinatal psychiatry. She completed her residency in Psychiatry at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. There she also completed fellowships in Addiction Psychiatry, Women’s Reproductive Mental Health, and Community and Public Psychiatry. Her academic and clinical interests include addiction, women’s health, and advocacy. Her approach to patient care is a biopsychosocial-spiritual approach that includes treating the whole patient as part of a communicative interdisciplinary team. She appreciates that patient autonomy is essential to patient care, as the patient is the most important person on the medical team. Her goals include aiding patients lead fulfilling and healthful lives and improving the healthcare system to better meet the needs of patients with special attention to equity, healthcare inequalities, and trauma.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2017 - 2022
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry, 2022
- Marian University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2023 - 2026
- OH State License 2017 - 2025
- SC State License 2023 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Maternal Mental Health: A Brief Look at the Impact of Birth TraumaMay 24th, 2023
- Government Relations Committee, Ohio Psychiatric Physicians Association 2019 - Present
- American Academy of Addiction PsychiatryMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: