Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9400 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Phone(310) 289-9700Fax(310) 289-9779
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified dermatologist specializing in research dealing with stimulating one's immune system to kill cancer and pre-cancer cells. I have an active practice in Beverly Hills and focus on skin rejuvenation, skin cancers, diabetic ulcers, bed sores, stretch marks, non surgical treatment for acne scars, rosacea, and other skin conditions.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1979 - 1980
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1977 - 1979
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha UCLA School of Medicine, 1976-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MediTouch HER, HealthFusion, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: