Dr. Schaffran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8920 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 854-3003Fax(310) 854-0811
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 1997 - Present
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevalence of gold sensitivity in asymptomatic individuals with gold dental restorations.Schaffran, R. M., Storrs, F. J., Schalock, P.> ;American journal of contact dermatitis : official journal of the American Contact Dermatitis Society. 1999 Dec 14
- 53 citationsGlycemic control in diabetes mellitus: have changes in therapy made a difference?David M. Nathan, Charles McKitrick, Mary E. Larkin, Robin Schaffran, Daniel E. Singer> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1996 Feb 1
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: