Dr. Gabbaypour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office465 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Phone(310) 276-1155
- Is this information wrong?
- Beverly Hills Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a leading provider in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and dental implants in the region and beyond. Dr. Gabbaypour is known for his technically superior care with an emphasis on exclusivity, comfort and autonomy that has set the standard in his field. Dr. Gabbaypour has spent upwards of a decade pursuing medical and dental education in prestigious dental, medical and surgical trainings for the treatment of congenital and acquired craniofacial abnormalities, reconstruction of cancer and trauma deformities reconstruction of the jaws and oral cavity with dental implants. Dr. Gabbaypour also specializes in the dental care and management of patients who are going to or have undergone surgical resection, radiation and or chemotherapy for head and neck cancer.
Dr.Gabbaypour began his undergraduate training at University of California Los Angeles. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of California in Los Angeles, and graduated with High Honors. Among his honors, Dr. Gabbaypour was nominated to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society in 1996. Dr. Gabbaypour continued his training at the University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine and the prestigious UCLA program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. After earning his Medical Degree, he then completed a one-year Internship in General Surgery.He received his specialty certificate from the UCLA Oral & maxillofacial surgery program and he has been in private practice in his Beverly Hills office since.
Dr. Gabbaypour is a member of the American Dental Association, The California Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is An attending surgeon and has clinical privileges at UCLA Medical center and Cedar Sinai Medical Center. We are proud that he is one of the only few dual-degree, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons in the State of California.
Education & Training
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- California Dental BoardDDS, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- American association of oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- Oral Surgeon Holly Hill, FlSeptember 20th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: