Dr. Sami is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office455 Lewis Ave Ste 202
Meriden, CT 06451Phone(203) 630-1000Fax(203) 413-3333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hamid Sami is a triple board certified neurologist, headache, neuromuscular & stroke subspecialist. He provides services in areas of General Neurology, Headache, Neuromuscular, Stroke, MS, Pain,Migraine, EMG, EEG and Botox.
Dr Sami is fellowship trained at Yale School of Medicine and has skills and specialized training to make certain patients receive the best neurological care and compassionate personal attention. He is clinical assistant professor of neurology at Quinnipiac University.
He is director of Fairfield Headache Center, providing advanced care for patient with migraine, tension headache and other type of headaches, post-trauamtic headache. Nerve blocks, Botox injections.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2004 - 2005
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2000 - 2004
- Mashhad University of Medical SciencesClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neuromuscular Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Vascular Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Sex Proves Itself Useful, Cures HeadachesMarch 25th, 2018
- Farsi, Spanish
- MidState Medical CenterMeriden, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: