Dr. Dagostine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 South Main Street
Cheshire, CT 06410Phone+(186) 087-06385
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, 2009 - 2010
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2008 - 2009
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2008
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Movement Disorder SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: