Dr. Rathi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 PECK ST
North Haven, CT 06473Phone(203) 773-3245Fax(203) 777-3588
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale University School of MedicineFellowship, Movement Disorders, 1998 - 2000
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPapilledema unresponsive to therapy in Pickwickian syndrome: another presentation of pseudotumor cerebri?Panayiotis N Varelas, Marianna V. Spanaki, Sanjay Rathi, Ira S. Cohen> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2000 Jul 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: