Dr. Bridgers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06518Phone(203) 248-6200Fax(203) 248-5479
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1979 - 1982
- Naval Regional Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 111 citationsSilent Cerebral Infarction in Patients With Nonrheumatic Atrial FibrillationMichael D. Ezekowitz, Kenneth E. James, Sarkis M. Nazarian, John Davenport, Joseph P. Broderick, Sudha R. Gupta, Vijay Thadani, Mark L. Meyer, Samuel L. Bridgers> ;Circulation. 1995 Oct 15
- 634 citationsWarfarin in the prevention of stroke associated with nonrheumatic atrial fibrillation. Veterans Affairs Stroke Prevention in Nonrheumatic Atrial Fibrillation Investiga...Michael D. Ezekowitz, Samuel L. Bridgers, Kenneth E. James, Nathan H. Carliner, Cindy Colling, Charles C. Gornick, Heidi Krause-Steinrauf, John F. Kurtzke, Sarkis M. N...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1992 Nov 12
- The safety of transcranial magnetic stimulation reconsidered: evidence regarding cognitive and other cerebral effects.Bridgers, S. L.> ;Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol Suppl. 1991
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: