Are you Dr. Levenson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17 Hillhouse Ave
New Haven, CT 06511Phone(203) 432-0076Fax(203) 432-7289
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Levenson, MD is a board certified neurologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInhibition of self-observing activity in psychoanalytic treatment.Lawrence N. Levenson> ;Psychoanalytic Study of The Child. 2004 Jan 1
- 28 citationsDecreased perceptual sensitivity to emotion-evoking stimuli in depression.Bruce E. Wexler, Lawrence Levenson, Stephen Warrenburg, Lawrence H. Price> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 1994 Feb 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut