Dr. Meyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 208018
New Haven, CT 06520Phone(203) 287-6100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Safety Study of Fluconazole in Combination With Flucytosine for the Treatment of Early Cryptococcal Infection Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Meyer, A.L.,Kwasa, J.K.,Jacobson, M.A.
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDrug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome with myocardial involvement treated with tofacitinibWilliam Damsky, Matthew D. Vesely, Alfred Ian Lee, Jaehyuk Choi, Ana-Claire Meyer, Michael Chen, Tariq Ahmad, Brett A. King> ;JAAD case reports. 2019 Dec 1
- 1 citationsEpidemiology of non-traumatic spinal cord injury in Uganda: a single center, prospective study with MRI evaluationAbdu K Musubire, David B. Meya, Elly Katabira, Ana-Claire Meyer, Paul R. Bohjanen, David R. Boulware, Frank J. Minja> ;BMC Neurology. 2019 Jan 15
- 4 citationsA Systematic Review of Non-Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries in Sub-Saharan Africa and a Proposed Diagnostic Algorithm for Resource-Limited Settings.Abdu K Musubire, David B. Meya, Paul R. Bohjanen, Elly Katabira, Patrice Barasukana, David R. Boulware, Ana-Claire Meyer> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2017 Dec 8
- Join now to see all
- World Health Organization (WHO) essential medicines lists: where are the drugs to treat neuropathic pain?Kamerman, P, Wadley, A, Davis, K, Hietaharju, A, Jain, P, Kopf, A, Meyer, AC, Raja, S, Rice, A, Smith, B, Treede, R-D, Wiffen, P, Pain, 1/1/2015
- Ophthalmic artery malperfusion in aortic dissection with common carotid artery involvementKumar, V, Sandhu, HK, Meyer, AC, Azizzadeh, A, Estrera, AL, Safi, HJ, Charlton-Ouw, KM, Neurology, 1/1/2015
- Neurologic Complications in Dengue InfectionWalsh W, Journal Watch-NEJM, 1/24/2014
- Join now to see all
- International Issues: A Guide to US Academic Global Health Programs in NeurologyApril 3rd, 2018
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: