Are you Dr. Marek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Temple St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 401-4300Fax(203) 401-4301
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Marek, MD is a board certified neurologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Maryland. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- A Study to Evaluate Safinamide's Effect on Dopamine and Serotonin's Availability by Using Brain Imaging Start of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01Marek, K.
- The Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative (PPMI) Start of enrollment: 2010 Jun 01Ansbach, A.,Arnieri, L.,Baca, M.,Coffey, C.,Deeley, C.,Delgado, H.,Fontaine, D.,Gauss, K.,Guthrie, S.,Hunter, C.,Leary, L.,Longo, K.,Marek, K.L.,McCoy, A.,Molloy, S.,Murray, M.,Ravina, B.,Rees, L.,Seibyl,...
- A Single-blinded Assessment of the Short-term Effects of Cabergoline vs. Carbidopa/Levodopa on SPECT Dopamine Transporter Density in Out-patient Subjects With Parkinson's Disease Start of enrollment: 2005 Jan 01Marek, K.L.,Seibyl, J.P.
- A Study of Neurophysiologic Changes in Individuals With Parkinson's Disease Start of enrollment: 2003 May 01Marek, K.L.,Leary, L.
- Study of Brain Imaging With Nuclear Technology in Individuals With Parkinsonian Syndrome Start of enrollment: 1992 Sep 01Marek, K.
Publications & Presentations
- Developing methods to detect and diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy during life: rationale, design, and methodology for the DIAGNOSE CTE Research Project.Michael L. Alosco, Megan L. Mariani, Charles H. Adler, Laura J. Balcer, Charles Bernick, Rhoda Au, Sarah J. Banks, William B. Barr, Sylvain Bouix, Robert C. Cantu, Mic...> ;Alzheimer's Research & Therapy. 2021 Aug 12
- A Disease Progression Model to Quantify the Nonmotor Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease in Participants With Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 MutationMalidi Ahamadi, Nitin Mehrotra, Nathan J. Hanan, Ka Lai Yee, Ferdous Gheyas, Judith Anton, Massimo Bani, Babak Boroojerdi, Hans Smit, Jonas Weidemann, Sreeraj Macha, V...> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021 Aug 1
- Dopamine transporter imaging predicts clinically-defined α-synucleinopathy in REM sleep behavior disorderLana M. Chahine, Michael C. Brumm, Chelsea Caspell-Garcia, Wolfgang H. Oertel, Brit Mollenhauer, Amy W. Amara, Ana Fernández-Arcos, Eduardo Tolosa, Cristina Simonet, B...> ;Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Marching Through Life with Parkinson’sJune 13th, 2011
- Faculty and Staff NotablesFebruary 2nd, 2021
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut