Dr. Einbinder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Temple Street
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 562-4088Fax(203) 562-0186
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 1986
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Managing attribute--value clinical trials data using the ACT/DB client-server database system.Nadkarni, P. M., Brandt, C., Frawley, S., Sayward, F. G., Einbinder, R., Zelterman, D., Schacter, L., Miller, P. L.> ;J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1998 Mar 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: