Dr. Hitt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6650 E Villar Dorado Dr/
Tucson, AZ 85715Phone(520) 284-9154Fax(888) 738-2991
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaMS, Toxicology, 1985 - 1986
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, 1984 - 1986
- University of Arizona, College of MedicineChief Residency, Occupational Medicine and General Preventive Medicine, 1986
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1983
- Northern Arizona UniversityMA, Biology Education, 1975 - 1976
- Arizona State UniversityBAE, Biology Education, 1971 - 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- AZ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- AOA Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine (CAQ)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: