Dr. Lenox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1235 N. Mulford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61107Phone(815) 965-6644Fax(815) 965-2901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Lenox is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rockford, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including SwedishAmerican - A Division of UW Health and OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in general gynecology and minimally invasive / endoscopic surgery and is experienced in general gynecology, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and robotic gynecologic surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1982 - 1986
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffects of hypertension on pregnancy monitoring and resultsJack W. Lenox, Valentine Uguru, Luis A. Cibils> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1990 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: