Are you Dr. Hollman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6030 Garrett Ln
Rockford, IL 61107Phone(815) 226-1172
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Hollman, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rockford, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center and Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital (UPHS)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1973 - 1977
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Impaction of term twins. A case report.Uchenna C. Nwosu, Stuart Weiner, Charles Hollman, Carolyn Kressler> ;International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 1976 Nov 1