Dr. Fahrenholz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2611 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 936-2727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2000 - 2002
- Scripps Mercy HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- VUMC Offers New Program for Undiagnosed DiseasesApril 16th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: