Are you Dr. Marney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Marney, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1967
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1962
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1960 - 2016
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsIDIOPATHIC ANAPHYLAXIS SUCCESSFULLY TREATED WITH OMALIZUMABJeremy D. Jones, Samuel R. Marney, John M. Fahrenholz> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2008 Nov 1
- 6 citationsTrapping of wide range mass-to-charge ions and dependence on matrix amount in internal source MALDI-FTMSArwah J. Jaber, Jacob M Kaufman, Rohana Liyanage, Eugenia Akhmetova, Samuel Marney, Charles L. Wilkins> ;Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry. 2005 Nov 1
- 22 citationsPathophysiology of Reactive Airway Disease and SinusitisSamuel R. Marney> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 1996 Feb 1
- Join now to see all