Dr. Norton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVanderbilt Pediatric Allergy Immunology 100 Oaks
Suite 36300, 719 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37204Phone+1 615-936-5697Fax+1 615-936-8668
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allison Norton is an allergist/immunologist in Nashville, TN and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. She specializes in pediatric asthma & allergic conditions and is experienced in atopic dermatitis, asthma, food allergy, drug allergy, and allergic rhinitis.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2008 - 2010
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- A Comparison of Skin Prick Tests, Clinical Symptoms, and Nasal Challenge Using a New Mouse Extract Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- Is This Medication Safe for My Child? How to Discuss Safety of Commonly Used Medications With Parents.David P Skoner, Alexandra K Golant, Allison E Norton, David R Stukus> ;The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice. 2022 Aug 10
- Rapid progress in our understanding of COVID-19 vaccine allergy: A cause for optimism, not hesitancy.Aleena Banerji, Allison E Norton, Kimberly G Blumenthal, Cosby A Stone Jr, Elizabeth Phillips> ;The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology. 2022 Jul 1
- 1 citationsImmediate and Delayed Hypersensitivity Reactions to Beta-Lactam Antibiotics.Ellen Minaldi, Elizabeth J. Phillips, Allison E. Norton> ;Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology. 2021 Nov 12
- Join now to see all
- Conference Explores Facts of Pediatric Allergic DiseasesSeptember 28th, 2017
- Member, AAAAI committee on adverse drug reactions 2016 - Present
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: