Dr. Clark is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Drive, P.O. Box 850
Division of Urology, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8848Fax(717) 531-4475
- Is this information wrong?
- I am currently an Associate Professor in the Division of Urology at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania and currently serve as the program director for the urology residency.
I graduated AOA from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD and completed my urology residency at Brooke Army Medical Center and Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, TX; I also completed a fellowship at the Urologic Oncology Branch of the National Cancer Institute. I have served as an urologist in the military and have had duty assignments to include Fort Bragg (NC), Fort Lewis (WA), US Naval Hospital Yokosuka (Japan), and Tripler Army Medical Center (HI) where I was the Chief of the Urology Service. I retired from the US Army as a Colonel. My civilian employment has included Geisinger Medical Center where I also served as the program director of the urology residency program.
My clinical practice focuses on general urology, andrology, prosthetic surgery, and endourology to include minimally invasive management of renal and ureteral stones.
I am an active member of several organizations to include the American Urological Association (AUA) and the American College of Surgeons. I currently serve on the board of directors of the Society of Government Service Urologists.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, 2004 - 2005
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1996
- Madigan Healthcare SystemInternship, 1988 - 1989
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- HI State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Design, Development, and Multi-Characterization of an Integrated Clinical Transrectal Ultrasound and Photoacoustic Device for Human Prostate Imaging.Sumit Agrawal, Kerrick Johnstonbaugh, Joseph Y. Clark, Jay D. Raman, Xueding Wang, Sri Rajasekhar Kothapalli> ;Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland). 2020 Aug 7
- The use of nephrostomy tubes in optimizing surgical conditions for a patient with xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis.Jordan L. Allen, Marcus O Erdman, Joseph Y. Clark> ;Canadian Journal of Urology. 2020 Aug 1
- Urinary tract infection after radical cystectomy: a vexing problem despite prophylactic antibiotics.Joseph Y. Clark, Jay D. Raman> ;Translational Andrology and Urology. 2019 Jul 29
- Join now to see all
- Society of Government Service UrologistSecretary-Treasurer
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: