Dr. Diaz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office855 S Mint St
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Is this information wrong?
- Healthcare Executive with a passion for the comprehensive health and wellness of the workforce. Board certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine with additional business and management degrees. Currently responsible for the corporate medical function for business units both domestically and internationally working on ensuring a healthy and productive workforce.
Skills & Expertise
- Occupational medicine, General occupational medicine, Public health, Industrial medicine, Public speaking, Safety management, Environmental health, Healthcare deliver, Occupational exposures, Medical review officer, Independent medical evaluation
Education & Training
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 2011
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Preventive Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Bronze Star Medal US Army, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Health Care Worker Compliance with Follow-up After Occupational Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure at a Tertiary Military Medical Center: August 2011 to November 2014Juan C. Diaz, MD, Lucas Johnson, MD, MTM&H, American Occupational Health Conference, Chicago, IL, 4/10/2016
- Nice Jeans - Are They Worth the Silicosis?Juan C. Diaz, Stella E. Hines, Chest Medicine Vol. 21 No. 5, 6/30/2015
- Kids, Don't Go Play Outside in the Dust StormJuan C. Diaz, Stella E. Hines, Chest Medicine Vol. 21 No. 5, 6/30/2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: