Dr. Walker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14830 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone(408) 412-8400Fax(408) 412-5500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsImplant Insertional Torque Values Predict OutcomesLee R. Walker, Gary A. Morris, Paul J. Novotny> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2011 May 1
- 134 citationsTreatment of mandibular angle fractures using one noncompression miniplateEdward Ellis, Lee R. Walker> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1996 Jul 1
- 97 citationsTreatment of mandibular angle fractures using two noncompression miniplatesEdward Ellis, Lee R. Walker> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 1994 Oct 1
- Good Samaritan HospitalSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: