Are you Dr. Eng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2360 McKee Rd
San Jose, CA 95116Phone(800) 220-0182Fax(408) 923-2267
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Eng, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in San Jose, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose and O'Connor Hospital.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- VA Long Beach Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Cannabis' Most Notable AAPI LeadersMay 25th, 2021