Dr. Griffin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4061 Indian Creek Pkwy
Leawood, KS 66207Phone+1 913-323-4747Fax+1 913-323-4748
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1991 - 1994
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsInsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and menstrual dysfunction.Marie L. Griffin, Stephen A. South, Vladimir I. Yankov, R. A. Booth, Christopher M. Asplin, Johannes D. Veldhuis, William S. Evans> ;Annals of Medicine. 1994 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: