Dr. Walewicz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12330 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66213Phone+1 913-317-3170Fax+1 913-317-3192
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2003 - 2005
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 82 citationsSystemic and Forearm Triglyceride Metabolism: Fate of Lipoprotein Lipase-Generated Glycerol and Free Fatty AcidsJohn M. Miles, Yongsoon S. Park, Dorota Walewicz, Crystal Russell-Lopez, Sheryl L. Windsor, William L. Isley, Simon W. Coppack, William S. Harris> ;Diabetes. 2004 Mar 1
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: