Are you Dr. Kallsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12330 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66213Phone(913) 317-7990Fax(913) 317-7018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kallsen, MD is an endocrinologist in Overland Park, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Missouri, and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Saint Luke's South Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, and St. Luke Hospital and Living Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1997 - 1998
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital/Allina Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsCeftazidime-related nonconvulsive status epilepticusAmy D. Klion, Jeffrey Kallsen, Clayton T. Cowl, William M. Nauseef> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1994 Mar 14