Dr. Koval is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEmory Univ Sch of Med
Atlanta, GA 30301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A prospective cross-sectional study examining the documented evaluation of patients at high risk for mild traumatic brain injury.C. Christopher Zalesky, Tim P. Moran, Rachel R. Koval, Jasmine Usher, Jonathan J. Ratcliff, Daniel Wu, David W. Wright> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsConcussion Care in the Emergency Department: A Prospective Observational Brief Report.Rachel R. Koval, C. Christopher Zalesky, Tim P. Moran, Jasmine C. Moore, Jonathan J. Ratcliff, Daniel T. Wu, David W. Wright> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Apr 1
- 28 citationsMedication understanding, non-adherence, and clinical outcomes among adult kidney transplant recipients.Rachel E. Patzer, Marina Serper, Peter P. Reese, Kamila Przytula, Rachel R. Koval, Daniela P. Ladner, Josh Levitsky, Michael Abecassis, Michael S. Wolf> ;Clinical Transplantation. 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: