Dr. Jensen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5755 Oberlin Dr
San Diego, CA 92121Phone(619) 225-2220Fax(619) 225-1126
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurology. I have been practicing for more than 30 years. I run a small personalized practice. I keep my own schedule and handle my own calls. I do not participate in any insurance plans nor do I provide any billing services or filing of insurance claims. I expect payment at the time of service. My schedule runs on time and I see patients three Saturdays a month. I am the Medical Director of the International BiPolar Foundation but am experienced in treating most types of psychiatric disorders.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1990 - 1991
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1989 - 1990
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1989
- University of California San DiegoInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- King Drew Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1986
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1991 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: