Are you Dr. Huq?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeChildrens Hospital Mi Neurology
3901 Beaubien 3rd Flr - Main Building
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-5906
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. A.H.M. Huq, MD is a pediatrician in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with DMC Harper University Hospital and DMC - Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Child Neurology, 1998 - 2000
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1995
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics and Genomics
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsExome sequencing of a pedigree with Tourette syndrome or chronic tic disorder.Senthil K. Sundaram, Ahm M. Huq, Zhen Sun, Wu Yu, Lindsey R. Bennett, Benjamin J. Wilson, Michael E. Behen, Harry T. Chugani> ;Annals of Neurology. 2011 May 1
- 74 citationsTourette syndrome is associated with recurrent exonic copy number variants.Senthil K. Sundaram, Ahm M. Huq, Benjamin J. Wilson, Harry T. Chugani> ;Neurology. 2010 May 18