Dr. Gottesman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gottesman's full profile
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-226-6902Fax+1 718-226-6844
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFibroid degeneration in a postmenopausal woman presenting as an acute abdomen.Rajesh Shrestha, Raju Khanal, Madan Raj Aryal, Ranjan Pathak, Paras Karmacharya, Muniba Naqi, Srujitha Murukutla, Vijaya Raj Bhatt, Aaron Gottesman> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2015 Feb 3
- 7 citationsPerforation in a patient with stercoral colitis and diverticulosis: who did it?Vijaya Raj Bhatt, Srujitha Murukutla, Jason DiPoce, Steven Gustafson, David Sarkany, Kokila Mody, Warren D. Widmann, Aaron Gottesman> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2014 Feb 17
- 1 citationsAcute mesenteric ischemia: a sequela of abdominal aortographyShiksha Kedia, Vijaya Raj Bhatt, Ashish Koirala, Srujitha Murukutla, Jharendra Rijal, Shradha Pant, Monika Wrzolek, Aaron Gottesman> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2014 Feb 17
- Senior Fellow
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: