Dr. Hewlett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-226-6902Fax+1 718-226-6844
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Elevated levels of p53 protein in the neutrophils and monocytes of a patient with chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura or possible early myelodysplasia?Guinn, B. A., al-Sabah, A. I., Hewlett, C., Padua, R. A.> ;Leuk Res. 1995 Oct
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: