Dr. Birnbaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 732-947-8756
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ira Birnbaum is an internist in New York, NY. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in addiction medicine.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Jewish Bioethics?Mark Levin, Ira Birnbaum, Journal of Medicine and Philosophy, 1/1/2000
- Member; chairman 1995-2005, SIUH Medical Ethics Committee 1993 - Present
- Member, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health Systems IRB Steering Committee 2001 - 2005
- Member, North Shore-LIJ Health Systems Bioethics Quality Management Committee 2000 - 2009
- Member, SIUH Institutional Review Committee 1995 - 2012
- American Society for Bioethics and the HumanitiesMember
- Society of Jewish EthicsMember
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: