Dr. Kassoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12204Phone+1 518-434-1042Fax+1 518-434-4327
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1966 - 1969
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsTreatment of endophthalmitis after cataract extraction.Bernard H. Doft, Sheryl F. Kelsey, Stephen R. Wisniewski, Donna J. Metz, Louis A. Lobes, Jeffrey S. Rinkoff, Matthew D. Davis, Aaron Kassoff> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 1994 Jan 1
- 40 citationsRelative Letter and Position Difficulty on Visual Acuity Charts from the Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy StudyFrederick L. Ferris, Valeria Freidlin, Aaron Kassoff, Sylvan B. Green, Roy C. Milton> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1993 Dec 1
- 5 citationsCare of Diabetic Patients by Optometrists in New York StateCarolyn L. Olsen, Todd Gerber, Aaron Kassoff> ;Diabetes Care. 1991 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Albany Medical CenterAlbany, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: