Dr. Kassoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12204Phone+1 518-434-1042Fax+1 518-434-4327
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jordan Kassoff is an ophthalmologist in Albany, NY. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes in cataract related, cornea & external disease, and refractive surgery.
Education & Training
- Bethesda Eye Institute St. Louis UniversityFellowship, Refractive Surgery, Cornea and External Disease, 1992 - 1993
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsEarly office-based vs late hospital-based nasolacrimal duct probing. A clinical decision analysis.Jordan Kassoff, Dale R. Meyer> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1995 Sep 1
- 9 citationsA combined incision technique of radial keratotomy. A comparison to centripetal and centrifugal incision techniques in human donor eyes.Kerry K. Assil, Jordan Kassoff, David J. Schanzlin, Andrew J. Quantock> ;Ophthalmology. 1994 Apr 1
- International Society of Refractive SurgeonsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: