Dr. Wever is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office335 Penny Ln
Concord, NC 28025Phone(704) 784-5901Fax(704) 721-0413
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsBacillary angiomatosis associated with pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia.Sean Amsbaugh, Erin Huiras, Nadia S Wang, Aaron Wever, Simon Warren> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2006 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: