Dr. Sumner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office335 Penny Ln
Concord, NC 28025Phone(704) 784-5901Fax(704) 721-0413
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1997 - 2000
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsSpontaneous dermal abscesses and ulcers as a result of Serratia marcescens.N. Deborah Friedman, Neeraja B. Peterson, William T Sumner, Barbara D. Alexander> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2003 Aug 1
- 31 citationsPredictable tissue shrinkage during frozen section histopathologic processing for Mohs micrographic surgery.Erin S. Gardner, William T Sumner, Jonathan L. Cook> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2001 Sep 1
- 23 citationsFollicular mucinosis as a presenting sign of acute myeloblastic leukemia.William T Sumner, James M. Grichnik, Christopher R. Shea, Joseph O. Moore, W.Stacy Miller, Claude S. Burton> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1998 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: