Dr. Hoover is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office335 Penny Ln
Concord, NC 28025Phone(704) 784-5901Fax(704) 784-5903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1988 - 1991
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsTopical antibiotic monotherapy prescribing practices in acne vulgaris.William D Hoover, Scott A. Davis, Alan B. Fleischer, Steven R. Feldman> ;Journal of Dermatological Treatment. 2014 Apr 1
- Etanercept therapy for severe plaque psoriasis in a patient who underwent a liver transplant.Hoover, W.D.> ;Cutis. 2007 Sep
- Atrium Health CabarrusConcord, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: