Dr. Borges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 East Hillsboro Blvd
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Phone(954) 637-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdon Borges is a geriatrician in Deerfield Beach, FL and is affiliated with Broward Health North. He received his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including French and Spanish. He is experienced in nutrition, regenerative medicine, bio-identical hormone replacement, and anti aging.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2000 - 2001
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- French, Spanish
- Broward Health NorthPompano Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: