Dr. Kamishlian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1561 Hwy 27 South Suite #6
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(404) 890-7045Fax(404) 378-9795
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 2002 - 2003
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDifferent outcomes of neonatal thyroid function after Graves' disease in pregnancy: patient reports and literature review.Abigail Kamishlian, Nicole A.V. Matthews, Ashutosh Gupta, Panayot Filipov, Noel K. Maclaren, Henry Anhalt, Svetlana Ten> ;Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: