Dr. Redmond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Simmons Dr
Trussville, AL 35173Phone+1 205-661-4680Fax+1 205-212-7102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: