Dr. Barron is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3729 Mary Taylor Rd
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-4440Fax+1 205-856-4445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1995
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsInfectious causes of hydrops fetalisSteven D. Barron, Robert F. Pass> ;Seminars in Perinatology. 1995 Dec 1
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: