Are you Dr. Bello?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Meadows Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone(561) 955-7100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Bello, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Michigan, and Maine. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- ME State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Monroe Community Hospital Takes Steps to Improve Patient Recovery with New TreadmillNovember 18th, 2021
- Monroe County Launches New Initiative to Increase COVID Vaccine Equity and AccessApril 11th, 2021
- Bello Proposes 10-20% 'Hazard Pay' for Monroe County WorkersApril 29th, 2020
- Join now to see all