Dr. Pessah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Meadows Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone(561) 395-7100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsConjunctival staining and corneal and conjunctival abrasions caused by 2% aqueous gentian violet solution.Aryeh Pessah, Joseph R. Ofosu, Bruce L. Klein> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 1998 Aug 1
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: