Dr. Goldstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Meadows Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone+1 561-955-7100Fax+1 561-955-5157
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Jacobi/Montefiore)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Summer Physical Concerns for StudentsJuly 28th, 2017
- When Asked, Texans Tend to Round down the Number of Sexual Partners They've Had, Survey SaysAugust 20th, 2021
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: