Dr. Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1430 Gadsden Highway
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-661-0003Fax+1 205-661-3017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffect of a Combination of Two Cariostatic Agents in Children: Two-Year Clinical Study of Supervised Brushing in Children’s HomesAdeeb E. Thomas, H.C. Jamison> ;Journal of the American Dental Association. 1970 Jul 1
- 4 citationsEffect of SnF2 dentrifices on caries in children: Two-year clinical study of supervised brushing in children’s homesAdeeb E. Thomas, H.C. Jamison> ;Journal of the American Dental Association. 1966 Oct 1
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: